Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job / Get Hired
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Job Title : Forklift Driver
- Job Location : Surrey, England
- Job Duration : Temporary
- Job Timings : Full Time
- Joining date : 07-01-2020 01:40:54 PM
- Salary : From £10 to £12 per hour
As Forklift Driver / Warehouse Assistant candidate will work in warehouse, moving , labeling and picker / packer help require with using Counterbalance forklift truck and ideal candidate must have an up to date counterbalance licence.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Ability to adopt a professional and service-focused style towards internal and external customers Organisational awareness with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal teams
Candidate must have the following skills.
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Excellent physical condition and eye-hand-foot coordination.
- Clean driving record and a valid operator’s license.
- Candidate must have up to date counterbalance/ forklift license.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
CV Registration arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database