Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job / Get Hired
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Job Title : Estimator
- Job Location : Glasgow
- Job Duration : Temporary
- Job Timings : Full Time
- Joining date : 13-04-2020 04:59:35 PM
- Salary : From 14 to 19 per hour
Are you interested in working for a company where you can make a huge impact? One that has a future that doesn’t include playing political games in order to move up the career ladder.
- The estimator is primarily responsible for monitoring and controlling all estimating related activities. The estimator will work in coordination with both the Group Leaders and Project Managers to provide accurate
- consistent estimates for our customers. Estimator duties and performance measurements: To provide accurate
- timely quantity take offs for both lump sum projects and budget estimates. Help identify cost saving techniques
- materials and procedures where necessary. Work with Group Leader
- Project Manager and Subs to determine what systems/products will provide the best value. Assist in managing the bidding process including document control
- solicitation of subcontractor bids and plan center interface. Assist in conceptual estimating by developing scopes and budgets that will provide the Project Managers with clear
- comprehensive information suitable for review by the customer.
Candidate must have the following skills.
- Direction from the Group Leaders on budgets or bidding projects. Cooperation from other Project Managers on workload. An enjoyable and challenging work environment. Appropriate compensation package from management. Supportive Team environment. Appropriate computer related estimating equipment and training. Excellent support and service from administrative staff. Attributes/Qualifications of an Estimator: Essential character attributes must include: goal-driven
- highly organized and efficient
- detail oriented and accurate with numbers and estimates
- self sufficient
- self motivated
- able to work flexible schedule as required
- able to multi-task in fast paced environment
- honesty & integrity
- willingness to learn
- ability to follow company procedures. Required Experience: 2 to 10 years experience estimating a wide range of construction projects. Bachelors Degree Experience estimating full project including all trades.
CV Registration arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database