Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job / Get Hired
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Job Title : Project Manager
- Job Location : Manchester
- Job Duration : Temporary
- Job Timings : Full Time
- Joining date : 13-04-2020 04:22:43 PM
- Salary : From 16 to 21 per hour
If you love analyzing data and engineering processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency, this role is full of opportunity for you. In this role, you will be a part of the Personal Insurance Claims, Auto Physical Damage (APD) Inside Process team. You will interact with all levels within the Personal Insurance organisation to optimise the Front End process and improve results across key performance measures of loss, expense, customer service, and employee satisfaction.
- Plans and facilitates initiatives
- including business case development
- rollout planning
- and ongoing operating process management. Contributes to the establishment of performance metrics and works with PI Claims Analytics Groups to define success measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Monitors overall effectiveness of claims results. Contributes to and oversees the development of optimization models. Collaborates with field organization to ensure incentives are aligned with process objectives. Gathers information and evaluates data to monitor the alignment of project goals and organization goals. Makes presentations on the progress of process improvement initiatives and provides recommendations as needed.
Candidate must have the following skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- preferably in Engineering
- Operations Research
- or Mathematics. Graduate degree and/or CPCU preferred. Advanced applied analytical
- and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to identify
- and implement process improvements in a corporate environment. Strong understanding of optimization
- and forecasting required. Advanced skills in using a variety of analytical software (Excel
- etc.) to facilitate analysis. Advanced knowledge of quality systems and methodologies. Superior communication and project management skills. Experience in data and process analysis.
CV Registration arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database